Mike and Robin Young started Young Electric with one truck in 1994, working predominantly on and in local grocery stores. Like all great ideas, Young Electric began with a spark of inspiration and soon grew into a multi-million dollar enterprise.
Today, Young Electric is an industry leader in commercial, industrial and institutional electrical wiring, communications, and solar and renewable energy.
Supermarkets remain an integral part of our success, but as the years have passed and the business flourished, our fleet of conscientious, dedicated pros have become the go-to guys for almost any electrical or communications application for both commercial and industrial projects across the Chattanooga region.
We are defined by and focused on our company-wide commitment to building lasting relationships with our customers and clients. We’re also very proud of our partnership with the Chattanooga Joint Apprenticeship and Training Center (JATC), and other associations, including NECA, the BBB, and the NWBOC. We are MWBE certified.
We’ve worked hard for our reputation. If it’s wired or wireless, we are your best choice.
OUR MISSION IS CLEAR: Every client and every project is unique. We strive to deliver quality craftsmanship to meet every need and never knowingly let a partner down.
At Young Electric, we believe in:
- Providing individual attention to every client
- Responding quickly to emergency situations
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Meeting deadlines and keeping schedules
- Providing a skilled staff of estimators and electricians
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Better Business Bureau
- National Electrical Contractors Association
- National Women Business Owners Corporation
- Tennessee Drug-Free Workplace Program
- Tennessee Uniform Certification Program
- Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce
- North Carolina
- South Carolina